Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 9 of the February Daily Art Challenge.  I am still moving in the direction I have been most of the month.  The pieces generally are 4" x 4", made up of scraps with handstitching. I am striving to make them organic in feel, a little whimsical and with lots of interesting-- and maybe even unexpected color palettes. 



Creating these has provided a great start to my day. 

Over the weekend I made a trip to pick up a few supplies, including the threads to start on the new quilt block design. However, I ran out of beads for a few tidbit orders, so now I need to head on out to pick those up, which is always dangerous as I'm in a stash building mood and I just know I'll come home with more than the beads I'm needing.

I guess I could find myself with far worse vices, although I think beads are just as addictive sometimes!

Attitude of Gratitude 
Having the freedom to create
New books from favorite authors, renewing my love of the written word
Finding new inspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!