Tuesday, September 9, 2014

waiting for the sun

Last night I stepped outside to enjoy the moon. I had my camera in hand, hoping for but not counting on being able to click off a few pictures.  My little point and shoot camera has never been one to catch much of the night sky.  I was pleasantly surprised when I came back inside and pulled the pictures off the camera and found this.


I finished A Garden For Sissy last night.  I am waiting to see if the sun makes an appearance today so I can do the photoshoot.  After the Moon's dance last night, I can see why the Sun might be hiding. Some sort of complex, maybe, knowing that he will have a really tough time topping what we were given last night. 

After giving it some thought, I think the next piece will be the November Whiskerkins design. As much as I would love to jump into another design with crocheted embellishments (and I do have one ready to go!) I think I need to stick this one into the rotation first. Give the hook a reprieve. 

Meanwhile, I have also been working on a few more small embroidery and cross stitch pieces for my Etsy shop.  





Hopefully I will have images to share later of Sissy's Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!