Wednesday, August 27, 2014


I have a lot of specials going on over on the website through the end of this month and into September, and thought I would post it here, too, for those that do not follow me on Facebook or for those who were not aware that I have a website! The Mystery Whiskerkin Club is starting up, and there is the Cross Stitch Club which is a lot of fun as well.

Lots of other special offers to be had, found under the Monthly Specials Tab.  Also, the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale continues through the end of the month. Great way to stock up on things for yourself or for gifts.  If you have questions, please feel free to contact me either through this blog or the forms submission on the website.  www.carolynmanningdesigns.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!