Thursday, August 28, 2014

I have been working diligently on A Garden For Sissy, and I am so pleased with how it is coming along.  I was expecting the need to swap out a few colors, but so far it seems to be coming together just as I envisioned it.  I have changed a few flower colors using the existing palette, but I haven't had to drop any of the colors or add any. My goal was to create a garden of wildflowers using traditional motifs that I have "tweaked".  I have become obsessed with stitching this, in part because it is a tribute to a dear friend, but I'm also finding it makes me happy to work through it. While I find great joy in stitching just about anything, for some reason this particular piece has me giddy.  




The TidBits (my crochet flowers and trims) have been so well received that I have decided to offer a Tidbit Club.  I have bags and bags of fiber scraps that would lend themselves well to single one of a kind flowers, and so I am going to offer a Baker's Dozen worth each month for a year to club members.


To join, slip on over to the website www.carolynmanningdesigns.com  and take a peek under the Join A Club tab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!