Monday, September 1, 2014

30 Days to "Rewild"

I've been missing the woods a lot lately. Things have gotten so busy that I've somehow grabbed a hold of that old bit of "I just don't have time" and managed to convince myself that sooner or later things will slow down enough that I can get back out wandering around those oh-so-green places. And then, another day passes and I think, well, I will do it tomorrow.

Well, I came across a challenge on a Facebook page, We Are Wilderness, one that challenges you to spend at least 30 minutes a day in nature for 30 days. Sounds like the perfect way to reconnect, recharge-- to carve out that bit of time each day that I have been longing for. So, I have joined the challenge.

As I ran across this tonight, I didn't have a full 30 minutes out in nature today, but I did spend almost that much time working in my flower garden, so in a way I suppose that can count for today.




Camera is all charged up and tomorrow morning I am heading out to Rasmussen Woods for Day 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!