Monday, August 13, 2012

Winter Blessing

I finished up the first of the SnowAngelz collection today,  Winter Blessing.  I stitched my piece over two threads on blueberry hand-dyed jobelan from Wichelt Imports. This one finishes up at 68w x 98h, and uses DMC floss and Kreinik #4 braids and blending filaments for the wings and snowy sparkle.



I'm not all together sure what I want to work on next. I've a few ideas in my head that need sketching, and the weekend's random stitching has me turning a few other concepts around, more for upcoming fall craft and artisan shows than commercial cross stitch. I might just take a few days off right now too as we ready to move my son to North Dakota this weekend and then seriously dig in next week with the new stuff!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!