Sunday, July 29, 2012

snowangelz

Today I started working on the first of my SnowAngelz collection.  I'm in search of more snowy-angel quips -n- quotes for the other designs that are in various stages on the drawing board. This first one will be stitched on Wichelt's blueberry hand-dyed jobelan, 28ct. over two threads. I am also going to get back into using some sparkle and shimmer, using Kreinik's blending filament in a blend with DMC winter white for the wings, and the other sparkles are going to be done with #4 braids to add some dimension.

I am almost done with block #3 of 5 for the Irish Quilting Magazine submission. Now I am rethinking the other blocks, which will be strictly fabric, traditional blocks of some sort. I have the fabric I would *like* to get, just waiting to see if I can get my hands on it.

Looks like I got more done than what I thought I was going to at this time yesterday. A nice rain last night cooled things down some, and an early night to bed cleared my noggin' enough that I was up early and working slmost an hour before the Golden Girls reruns started.

It's been a good weekend.

Now for a good, productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!