Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today's experiment, trapping items between two layers of fabric to build up a surface for stitching, as inspired by a group on Stitchin' Fingers.  I will snap some better pictures of what I have going on with this tomorrow.  I'm working this on a piece of old linen table cloth with faded yellow flowers.


I also worked for awhile on, you guessed it, Ghoulie Parade. Crap, as I type this, it has occurred to me that I haven't ordered the fabric from Wichelt that I needed! Will have to do that tomorrow.

What did I read today?  Started a new book, Breath and Bone, by Carol Berg.

Web Wandering? I did some more looking around for information on weaving. My goal? To have a loom this fall and to play a bit.  I might make my own smaller loom just to start goofing around with some recycled fabrics and fibers.  In the meanwhile, here is a site I found interesting for weaving with plastic bags!  plastic bag weaving

tomorrow is catch up day for printing and packaging, and I've had a request from a shop for a wholesale price list, so I need to do that too. So, business-y stuff for most of tomorrow afternoon. Oh well, can't play every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!