Sunday, May 6, 2012

another weekend dwindling

It hasn't been totally wasted. I have gotten caught up for the most part on my printing for the distributor.  And of course, after I boxed everything up and sent it off, I discovered a chart error on the new Tweet! pattern. grr.  I posted the correction on my website, so hopefully everyone will catch it there. (grr.)

I wanted to complete Mr. Cardinal today, but ran out of DMC 817, and I just couldn't get myself dressed today to go out and get any. I slept until 9am...which is unheard of for me. 7:30am is sleeping in. So I'm not sure what was up with that, but I took it as a sign that I shouldn't do much today. Flawed logic, I'm sure, but that's what I'm going with.

As some of you might notice, I gave the blog a face lift. I did some graphic work this morning for another project, and then I did some design charting. Now I'm ready for a nap.

I've sort of been on a not-so-many-snowmen roll lately, and I started working on a few more critter designs, and I finished the trial chart for "Pumpkin Parade", another Halloween design.


It's been a Lord of the Rings weekend for me, and I also watched How To Train Your Dragon for the kazillionth time. I should write tonight, but I think I might just get some grub, get back into my jammies and curl up for another movie. I've a long week looming. Best prep for it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!