Sunday, April 22, 2012

kind of a slow day

After getting a fair amount of work done yesterday, today I found myself without a whole lot of creative spark. I did finish a trio of crochet focal beads/pendants and got them up on Etsy. I have a few other ideas tumbling around in my head for future bead creations, so I might spend some time sketching tonight, although I'm not sure as I'm feeling zonked and just not-so-much-like-myself.  Early tuck in and some book-time might be in order.

Crocheted with cotton yarn over wooden toy wagon wheels. Each measures about 2 inches across and one inch thick. Embellished with amethyst beads, found buttons and other bits I have collected. 
The weekend has escaped me again, leaving me with a really busy upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!