Tuesday, December 20, 2011

designing and stitching

The morning provided me with a lot of wonderful natural light streaming in through the living room window, and for the first time in a long time, I was able to stitch without my lamp! Yay Sunshine!  (Now if we could only get some SNOW)  I feel quite accomplished with what I was able to stitch, and really think I can get the newest Snowballz pattern, I "Heart" You, out right after the holiday weekend.

I've got fabric on the way from Wichelt Imports, so I am waiting until it arrives before deciding what I will do next.  I have several pieces charted and ready to go, but I am not quite sure what I am in the mood to do!

I had a wonderful class yesterday for Watch Me Draw with a group of kids that were eager to create, and I came home afterward wanting to do the same! I found myself up until the wee hours again goofing around with a few things I had scribbled in one of the various sketchbooks that have on more than one occasion threatened to take over my house.

A couple of abstract concepts...
CM Designs 2011

CM Designs 2011
And something I have been wanting to do for awhile now...Lil Flakes #4


Lil Flakes #4 CM Designs 2011

The coffee pot has run dry and the sunshine has gone up over the house. 
Guess that means its time to wander out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!