Monday, August 8, 2011

Today's fabric yarn painting adventure


After I finished up some of the "busy work" of printing cross stitch orders and wrappers for the skeins of art yarn for my first craft and artisan show next weekend, I sat down to slap on another coat of color to my latest batch of cotton muslin strips. There are three different Jaquard paints used in this one, including a metallic brown that I was not feeling very good about at first, but now that strips have started to dry and the colors blending a bit more, I feel a little better 




I have yet to decide if I want to just knot this one up as rag ribbon yarn or if I want to ply it with some recycled wool yarn that I just finished cleaning up and drying.   

For now though, it is time for tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!