Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finger painting cotton muslin fabric

Today I decided to really use my hands. Instead of paintbrushes or sponges, I dipped my fingers into the paint and went to work. I used Jaquard fabric paints in spruce and maroon. What fun! I just love paint on my hands, and I was reminded just how much I loved to fingerpaint as a kid.






Yesterday's adventure ended up as a  95 yard fabric ribbon hank.

Having sold a few skeins of the handspun fabric yarn on Etsy, I am busy trying to build the inventory back up for back to back artisan shows this weekend and next weekend! If you are in the area, stop by the Whiskey River Flea Market in St. Peter this Saturday, August 13th and The Peddler in Rapidan, MN on Saturday, August 20th during Dam Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!