Wednesday, August 17, 2011

busy!

It has been a crazy busy few weeks! I am currently twisting and plying lots and lots of my recycled fabric and fiber art yarn for shows and for my Etsy shop, and now within the next few weeks, the yarn will also be available at Mary Lue's Yarn & Ewe here in Mankato. I am also working on a looser twisted art yarn for locker hooking that I hope to see made available at The St. Peter Woolen Mill. I am very excited about both ventures with both of these long standing local businesses.

Here are a few of my recent skeins...




The flame orange above was plied with cotton muslin that I hand painted and scraps of a wool blend yarn. The other larger skeins above that were make with recycled sweater wool and various cotton fabrics, some of which I have hand painted as  well.  

I still need to find time to stitch! Maybe this weekend I will let the drop spindle cool off and pick up the neglected wee snowman that has half his eyeballs and stick arms done!


Pinky and Blue ready to make the trip to The Peddler in Rapidan on Saturday for a art and craft show there! I f you are in the area, stop by!


1 comment:

  1. You always have the most amazing things going on! Bea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!