Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creative 365: Day 76 & 77 Kooky Kiwis

In one of the books I found while out on my Thrift Shop Hop I found this crochet pattern for the New Zealand kiwi bird.  They take just a little yarn and are really fast crochet, and so last evening and again today I tried my hand at creating a couple of these flightless birds. Not quite done yet, as I need to get them into the studio to give them a little added flair with beads and maybe some other embellishments, but they make me smile and so I think I will make a few more. They're both made with rescued balls of yarn I also found at the thrift store. "Blue" needs eyeballs yet, but I have the perfect beads in mind for that!






Will post more pictures when they are completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!