Monday, October 4, 2010

introducing 'three frosty stooges': the popsicle collection

Three Frosty Stooges: The Popsicle Collection
The first of the new Popsicles Collection finished tonight!

'Three Frosty Stooges' finishes at  97w x109h. I stitched my piece over two threads on 28ct. blueberry jobelan from Wichelt Imports.  The piece uses DMC floss and Kreinik blending filament.  I will be including a small white button with each pattern, and as is typical for me in all my recycling ways, the buttons will vary in each pattern pack, carefully selected from the fruit jars filled with buttons that I have in the studio.

Next up, the first of the Snowflakes Collection. They will be similar to the Snowbugz and Lil Flakes, but just a smidge bigger, and there will be three different patterns in each pack. I started sorting through embellishments for these lil guys over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!