Wednesday, September 1, 2010
September MeetUp: My Goals
My August goals were:
1. Complete the new line and chart the designs.
I managed to sketch out three new designs and am still charting them, so this goal is partially met!
2. Follow up on the fabric lines (that I am still waiting to hear back on)
I heard back from most of the companies I had contacted or sent portfolios to. After a fair number of 'not interested' messages, I am currently working with someone from Print Concepts and have gotten a lot of very good information about the industry. I was given some pointers and guidance,and hope that my concepts will eventually become part of their fabric lines. More to come with that!
3. Participate in 3/4 weeks of the Mixed Media Monday group that I had been regularly participating in but have missed out on now for a few weeks. I miss them!
I missed out the entire month on this one. There was just no time! :/
4. Complete two new cross stitch designs and have them out for distribution.
I finished two designs and almost a third.
On to September!
1. Complete a freebie design for Wichelt Imports.
2. Keep working on the quilt fabric collection.
3. Two new cross stitch designs completed and out for distribution.
4. Keep up with my classes!!
Good Luck with your goals, MeetUp-ers!