Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chronicles of Narnia and Open Air Market Sunburn

As I sit here stitching this morning, I have The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & The Wardrobe on in the background. I love C.S. Lewis' stories. My daughter and I are contemplating popping in Prince Caspian once this one is done.  Out of curiousity, I went searching to see when the third movie might be coming out, and found that The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is due out at Christmas of this year. Needless to say, I watched the trailer and find myself tickled! It looks to be great fun.

The market was fun yesterday. I found it rather comical that I was selling wool hats when the temperature was 95 degrees, but I did sell a few of them and had quite a few ask if I would be back when the weather started cooling off! I did find myself cooking just a bit though as there really was not anywhere for shade. All in all, a good experience.

Back to stitching and off to Narnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!