Tuesday, September 28, 2010

home from market and fabric collection update

I had a wonderful time in St. Louis at the TNNA Market.  How inspiring to see what others are creating and to see and touch so many wonderful fabrics and fibers. I am looking forward to working so many of these new things into upcoming designs!

I am also going to be working on getting started in translating some of my cross stitch designs into needlepoint canvases.  One more iron for the fire but I am very excited about it. More on that to come in upcoming weeks.

The first of the Popsicles is almost completed. I am delighted with the way it is stitching up.  The next will be stitched on a delightful piece of hand-dyed fabric from Enchanting Lair.

Also in the works, my Snowbugz and Snowballz fabric collections. More to come on that as well!

(And somewhere in there I am doing homework too. I  *think*.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!