Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Daily 32


Today's Daily...I'm not entirely happy with the beading on this one, but it was fun to play with the bugle beads. I have never worked with them before.   I think tomorrow I am going on a sheer hunt again at the thrift shops. Need to add to my collection!



I have been looking at these daily pieces and some of the twinchies I've been working on, and I've found myself with a couple of different ideas running around in my head. One, I am thinking of starting a much larger piece or finally putting some of these smaller pieces together and working it further from there, and second, I am envisioning the smaller pieces as bits for jewelry or buttons. 

This weekend I might have to pick one of the two and start exploring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!