Monday, March 2, 2015

Daily 30

So I have continued doing my dailies even though February's challenge has come and gone.  I have gotten to a point where I anticipate the creation, and I can't wait to get up in the morning to dig into something that can just evolve into whatever it wants to be. 

That's not to say that I am finding any less joy in designing. On the contrary. I think that this daily exploration-- without boundaries or expectations-- loosens up the right brain and gives me a bit of spark in my other designing adventures. 

It can be tough to come up with new ideas. My biggest fear with the cross stitching is that it would become stale, but with my daily work, I am trying new color combinations and patterns that I might not have thought about before. I am exploring different stitches in patterns that for a long time were outside of my comfort zone. I am thinking of embellishment in a different way, too.




I am embracing a little more chaos.  
And I am finding such delight in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!