Friday, February 6, 2015

today's fun

It was a quiet day of designing and stitching today. Started with charting a few new Snowballz, but then turned my attention back to this design that I had started goofing around with a few months ago. 


I plan on scooting off to pick up the threads tomorrow, and hope to start stitching over the weekend. I have always liked simple shapes, but I usually gravitate toward circles. This is kind of a departure for me and I look forward to getting started.


This is today's February Daily Art piece.  A 2"x2" piece made with cotton scraps and shredded hankie along with cotton stitching.

Attitude of Gratitude
Anticipating my tax return!
The creative spark I have been feeling
Reconnecting with old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!