Monday, March 3, 2014

make your own flower kits

Whenever I need a little break from the needle and thread, I pick up my hook and yarn. The last couple of days I have resumed crocheting flowers, something I can do just about anywhere, and I do. Today I made a few while waiting for the gal I work with to finish at the eye doctor!  I have started making flower kits-- crocheting flowers and tossing in a few beads and buttons so that the artist can create their own unique blooms. 




I've put these up for auction on eBay for now, as I have always had better luck selling my crochet items there rather than in my Etsy shop, but I think I might whip up a few to try out there as well when time allows!

My hours at the group home have settled, and I'll have more studio and create-a-lot time, so I am looking forward to exploring a whole lotta schtuff here in upcoming days! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the FLOWERY "COLOUR" HIT!! -- I needed THAT!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!