Finished up a new design today, a quick little bit of stitching named Egg Hunt. Finished stitch count, 63w x 71h. I used Wichelt's 28ct. Morning Dew hand dyed jobelan and stitched over two threads and stitched with DMC threads.
About to start now on the second of the deconstructed quilt block designs, this one named
Walnut & Pistachio
I have also started playing around with another quilt block interpretation, this one centered around a Farmer's Daughter Quilt. I'm leaning toward making this a series so that stitcher's can make the pieces as large or small as they wish, or maybe create a grouping for a wall, or pillows.
Lots and lots going on around here. A busy time and I'm simply tickled by it all!