Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Well, it's November again and NaNoWriMo is back in full swing. National Novel Writing Month, the goal to write a novel in a month. 50,000 words.  1,677 words a day.  I managed to complete it last year, and continued to work on the book through the first part of 2012. Little Leaf is finished and I am currently trying to get the courage to send it off to an agent or two.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do this year. There are two more books to be written as part of a trilogy with Little Leaf, but I had spent so much time revising that book that I thought I should step away from it for awhile.  I'm now writing The Handless Hunt, a refashioned fairy tale of sorts that contains bits of Grimm's The Girl With No Hands woven with the legend of Herne the Hunter.

I'm also busy working on Valentino, the most recent addition to the SnowAngelz Collection. Hopefully will see this one completed sometime this next week. Two shows coming up first week of December and I've got a long ways to go before I'm ready for those. Looks to be a busy busy upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!