Thursday, May 31, 2012

yeah, yeah....

I know.

I changed it again. My blog layout. Must be a spring cleaning thing or something. I don't know.

I think it is just sort of part of this whole 'what the hell am I doing as an artist' thing...why am I struggling with direction?? I know what I -like- to do. I know what I am passionate about. Am I just overwhelmed?  Grr. I really do not like this feeling. (I can't even define the feeling!)

The week is nearly over with, and I really don't have anything to show for it. Granted, I have been working double shifts between the school and the group home, so I think I am feeling slightly depleted in the energy department.  But that doesn't stop the list from getting longer, and I *know* how much better I feel when I am creating.

In cleaning up the blog, I hope that maybe I can point myself down some path or another.

New month.

June should be brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!