Saturday, April 28, 2012

necklaces & stitching all slow and stuff

Rainy day, so I've been inside drinking tea and finishing a few bits of this and that. I had started two new necklaces and today I stitched the beads on and made the chains. These two are a little different from the others I did as there isn't a bead or button inside. They are made with cotton yarn. (Yum!) I just love cotton.



And then, I finished the slow cloth piece I started around the holidays. It ended up being a piece measuring about 8 x 8 inches, and I'm not quite sure what I will do with it now. I do need to give it a gentle washing, and then I think I might frame it and keep it for myself.  Here are a few of the details.




I've a little time this afternoon yet before trotting off with the kids to meet my mom for dinner (Mexican Village, here we come!) so I think I might see if I can't get Mr. Cardinal's belly stitched in!  Either that, or I'll be digging around in my stash for the bits for the next slow cloth. We'll see where my next cup of tea takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!