Tuesday, April 17, 2012

crochet buttons

Finished another set of buttons today... these were crocheted with left over needlepoint wool and embroidered with cotton floss.  They range in size from 1 to just under 2 inches and were all created with flat back buttons I harvested from old clothing.




Tonight I think I will work on the slow cloth awhile longer while finishing up a print order for Hoffman Distributing. I'm so far behind!  I need to make another trip to Michaels tomorrow as I realized after going today that I am out of a seed bead mix I need for the Glittery Garland  embellishment packs.  

I am also on the look-out for the new shades of DMC's Color Variations 6 strand floss...


Don't they just look YUMMY??

I have really liked using the Color Variations in my designing before and really look forward to working with some of these new colors both in cross stitch and my crochet. 

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!