Thursday, December 8, 2011

felting, trees & art journals

I worked into the wee hours last night just because I was stuck in  "just one more stitch" mode.  I got a bit further on the first attempt at a handmade journal.  There is still some surface work to be done on the cover, and it will need more pages, but it is coming along nicely.  I found old sheet music at the thrift shop that I plan on coating with gesso, and I know I have more interesting papers in the studio at my mother's house. Maybe this weekend!

Another bit of felting I started on yesterday afternoon. I am not all together sure what I am going to do with this. It is more of an experiment then anything else!



And finally, some revisions to my whole button tree concept...


...and now, off to start stitching branches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!