Sunday, November 27, 2011

finished free form embroidery exercise


Not quite sure how I arrived at this odd little tree after what I  started yesterday, but here it is! I keep waiting for some wee face to poke itself out of one of the windows. 

I also spent some time today trying to get familiar with blogger's new features, something I had tried to do once before and found myself frustrated.  But after looking at a few other blogs, I discovered that there were some benefits to making the change. 

I have added tabs to the top of my main page. Each goes to a new page where I can better organize my images, quotes, thoughts and inspiration, all things that I had always crowded the sidebar with.  It is the first step in my quest to organize those things in my life that I can organize! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!