Saturday, October 1, 2011

the return of the snowballz


Just finished today! The first of the new Snowballz line, Snow Blossoms.  Recommending Babbling Brook hand dyed Jobelan from Wichelt Imports, 28ct. (stitched over two threads), and DMC flosses. Two different Kreinik #4 braids to give this one a lot of sparkle.  The snowflake sequins and seed beads are included too.  Finished stitch size, 94w x 106h. 

Next up? Another for the Snowballz Collection, which I've yet to name! This one will feature a string of found buttons and beads held firmly by snowy hands!


I am feeling a little more focused now that I have put away the other things I was playing with. I know that I will eventually pull all of the yarn and other fabric goodies back out, but for now? I have a lot of needlework designs that need my attention, and I feel better not being split in so many directions. (As much as I still want to try so many things!) I can give my attention to all those whimsical things bouncing around in my head, knowing that the other paths will still be there when I want to walk them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!