I made a few more flowers over the weekend. Yes, cotton!
And I had a few bits of graffiti-themed images that I manipulated and printed. Working with wooden circles this time instead of squares, I made this set of four charms. They are 1 1/2 x 1 1/2.
While digging through my stash of papers recently, I came across a stack of old old postcards that I had found at the thrift store some time back. Using this one from 1908, I made a set of charms. One is actually the writing from the back of the card and another a partial stamp and postmark, the other two the black and white images from the front of the card.
Now off to school to try and sort a sculpture that just refuses to cooperate with the vision I have for it!