Saturday, September 17, 2011

They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast! 
 --The Lorax

"The Lorax" Dr. Suess
"Catch! calls the Once-ler. He lets something fall. It's a Truffula Seed. It's the last one of all! You're in charge of the last of the Truffula Seeds. And Truffula Trees are what everyone needs. Plant a new Truffula. Treat it with care. Give it clean water. And feed it fresh air. Grow a forest. Protect it from axes that hack. Then the Lorax and all of his friends may come back."

"I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"


 "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!