Friday, September 16, 2011

my flakey friends are back


I decided to return to some of the series of designs that were favorites of stitchers. The Flakey Friends, a trio of goofy snowy-sorts was always one of my favorite series to design. They started in 2006, and the last design was released in 2009.  Well, here they are again!  "The Gift of Friends" is available on my website now, and will be available through Hoffman Distributing  very soon!   This piece stitches up at 96w x 72h. I stitched my model over two threads on 28ct. Thyme hand dyed Jobelan from Wichelt Imports using DMC threads and Kreinik #4 Braids.  

Next up?

A return to the Snowballz!

The first..."Snowflake Garden"....


I also crocheted two scarves using my hand-twisted recycled fabric and fiber yarn that I will be photographing over the weekend if the weather cooperates!  I am really pleased with how they turned out. 

Now off to stitch! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!