Tuesday, August 30, 2011

another fabric group & a few found flowers

Over the weekend I finished up another group of fabrics. These, like the others, were done on scraps of muslin using both Jaquard and Tulip fabric paints. The red and green abstract on the left is coming up a little "pinker" in the photo then it really is. The red is closer to the red in the piece on the far right. 

I have been working on flowers again as well.  I haven't been able to find old wool sweaters to felt, so I have been working instead with scrap yarn and crocheting the flowers, then centering them with found bits of jewelry and broken pieces that I have been collecting.


Stitched for awhile tonight too, hoping to have the final portrait done for the new cross stitch release! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!