Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Creative pause--

It's not that I haven't been doing anything worthy of a Creative 365 post, I just have not finished anything to put up! School has me very busy as we head into the home stretch before graduation, and it has left me with smaller bits of time to do other things. I should have Bug Bungalow done by the end of the week, and I also have a new hat I've been working on that I've just the finishing touches to complete.

I ordered new fabric paints to try out, as I have been working on sketches of earth inspired fabrics I want to try to hand paint. More on that later as well. (Including a new Etsy shop that will deal specifically with these new fabrics)

So for today, let's just toss out a few interesting images I've run across in recent days!




Enjoy!

(And yes, another blog appearance change. I'm kind of diggin' this one!
yeah, yeah, I know. Heard that before, haven't you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!