Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Creative 365: Day 16 Digital Icicles

Yesterday I snapped a few pictures of the icicles hanging off the roof of my house. I knew they would all be melted away by the afternoon. It got me thinking about digitally melting that ice I caught in the photos.







What I ended up with was not so much a melty thing, but textures, and that is alright too. I will probably play a bit more with the icicles to see what other effects I can achieve. Meanwhile, I've tucked these into my texture file.  I have been thinking about broken things lately, and have some images of broken glass that I think I can combine with these for some interesting manipulations. 

Now off for more coffee, another Golden Girl rerun and some stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!