Sunday, January 16, 2011

two more of the nursery collection

I have completed charting two more of the nursery critters and will be starting to stitch them this week. They should be quick stitches as all of them come in at about 60 x 60.

Here are the squirrel and the puppy dog of the collection, and I still have a mouse and a bird that I think will be joining the four other animals that make up this group.

I would like to work these fun little pals into a baby blanket, or maybe bibs, pillows, or even simple stuffed animals.

These have been a lot of fun to create, and I have been thinking about how I want to package them. I think I will include all six in one chart pack so that people can choose what they would like to use for their nursery.

I might include a fun alphabet as well so the pieces can be personalized, as well as working out some sort of border design as well.

I also think there needs to be a girly girl and lil boy color scheme. I had thought to do it in two separate chartpacks, but I think now I'll do it up in one big package!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!