Monday, November 15, 2010

Mom.....we borrowed some buttons

Popping up out of the first snowfall of the season!
After trying all day to convince my two teens to go outside and take advantage of the perfect snowman making snow, I returned in the afternoon to find a new friend in our yard.  We had received almost a foot of snow the day before. It was wet and so white and so very 'roll-able'.   They built him and then found one of the only carrots we had which was a baby carrot, and then they dug through my bead and button box. 

Ain't he sweet?

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed - you got teenagers outside! Hope you didn't have plans for those buttons. He is too adorable

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari, I think you built it yourself playing in the snow! You just say it was the kids, when it really was the kid inside you! LOL!
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I am so jealous! I want snow! I can't wait for our first snow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!