Saturday, October 9, 2010

the start of a creative weekend

other than wanting to yank Vista out of my new laptop and put in something that actually allows me to WORK...

I have actually had a fairly productive Saturday!

I illustrated all of the Snowballz of the Month for the fabric collection and hope to get working on the panels and maybe even the stripe fabrics for those this evening or tomorrow.  A couple of hours of stitching this morning as well, in between curses at my inability to get Blogger to load completely or Facebook. Frustrating!!  I will definately be looking into an upgrade to something else if it is possible. Taking the laptop in tomorrow to see what can be done.

I brought in the last of the herbs and started working on pulling roots out of the bed. The spearmint and peppermint, I swear, it was like something from a sci-fi movie. They had "feelers" out throughout the entire bed. BIG roots. Very freaky. 

It has just occured to me that I have neglected to do anything but drink coffee today and really should consider something of substance to toss into my stomach to sop up some of the heartburn. Then more stitching this eve. I am going to get everything crossed off my 'to do' list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!