Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Notes

It was a fairly creative and productive weekend. I had a nice visit with a new creative friend, Bea, over coffee at Barnes & Noble.  After that I went out to Rasmussen Woods for a walk and opportunity to snap a few more pictures, both for myself and for my school project. I discovered a whole new set of trails that I had not walked before. It was such a beautiful morning, and I was able to get several really fun pictures.

I also got a bit of stitching done, although not near as much as I would have liked to. I will have to make up for that this week! Part of the reason I did not get as many x's put down as I would have liked to was due to the new obsession. The seamless tiles. Here are a few more I worked on over the weekend.

I hope to hear from the company I am currently trying to establish a quilt fabric collection with this week. It has been an exciting endevour and I hope that it all comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!