Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Popsicles

The Popsicles
I have been working on a new line of snowfolk and finally (for now anyhow!) settled on "Popsicles" for the name of the series. I intend to get back to adding embellishments to the chartpacks as well.  The first of the series has been sketched, charted and is about half-way through model stitching.

So far there are six designs sketched. I haven't decided yet if I will do more than that. Just sort of depends on how fresh I can keep them. I do not want to get to the point where I am just reworking designs I have already published, and I have done quite a few snowmen already (no, really?) and it gets tricky to come up with new snowy ideas!

I have also begun work on a series of Christmas stockings, but I do not anticipate any of those out in time for 2010 stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!