Sunday, August 1, 2010
The Meetup: Welcome August!
Distribute 3 new designs
Well, I managed to get two new designs out. One of them, Blight, Broomhilda & Booz is fairly large and the model stitching took me longer than usual. I also had a lot of hours at the group home in July so that cut into stitching time.
Sketch out a new line of characters to be charted and started in September.
I did get some stitching done. Thumbnails really, and nothing that I can chart from, but at least I have some ideas down on paper.
Increase traffic to my website
Traffic did increase slightly. Up from an average of 15 visitors a day to 22. I did have an increase in sales from the website as well, so that made me feel a bit better.
1. Complete the new line and chart the designs.
2. Follow up on the fabric lines (that I am still waiting to hear back on)
3. Participate in 3/4 weeks of the Mixed Media Monday group that I had been regularly participating in but have missed out on now for a few weeks. I miss them!
4. Complete two new designs.
Good luck everyone on your goals!