Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekend Work

Today I spent the morning in the studio going through vintage buttons, tatting, and hankies. Now I have a dining room table full of goodies, and I am hoping to start working on an idea that has been rattling around in head tomorrow. More to come on that!

Ulysses of the Little Snowballz is almost finished and I have charted the V-W-X-Y-Z designs, and that will wrap up this series. I think I need to dig out the Halloween folder pretty soon and see what is lurking in there.

Some time spent today editing Meditation III. I rounded it out. It was feeling far to hard edged to me before. I played around with some color changes as well and might be using holographic braids in this one again, or I might get out the Color Variations from DMC.  It is almost feeling too dark with the current palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!