Monday, May 17, 2010

Ulysses & Secret Garden

Had another finish today! Welcoming Ulysses of the Little Snowballz. As with all the of the Snowballz of this line, Ulysses uses only 8 DMC colors. I stitched my piece on 14ct. Blueberry Jobelan Aida from Wichelt Imports. He finishes at 72w x 84h.

 I have decided to start the first of a new garden-themed line called 'Secret Garden'. I am going to get back to including vintage embellishments with the chart packs. Each one will be slightly different than the next.  Buttons, some beads, and blooms created out of vintage handkerchiefs will be worked into this series.

Because each pattern will include something different, the thread choices are very simple as well so that they can be adapted to the colors of the handkerchief blooms.

                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!