Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stuart of the Little Snowballz

Finished another of my Little Snowballz series. His name is Stuart and he is stitched over two threads on Wichelt Imports 28ct. hand-dyed Jobelan. I just love this color. It reminds me of sherbert! It does not come up as brightly as it really is with the scan, but trust me that it is really very 'lime'. The other two brighter colors of the hand-dyed do too, the orange and the lemon. Very yummy colors.

Stuart finishes at 72x98 and like the other Little Snowballz only uses a handful of floss colors. Next in line for stitching, Tomas, but I think I might start another mandala now that I have the Kreinik holographic threads at my fingertips.

I am also working on some smaller mandalas that can be rolled up and tucked away in a purse or where ever one might wish to keep them for easy access when you need to find your center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!