Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charting new designs and finishing another

It has been a good couple of days.

I am backstitching "Molly", the next of the Little Snowballz. I hope to have her finished and up on the website by the end of the day tomorrow. There are two new designs ready for stitching, and I can't decide which to pick up next.

Nathaniel, the "N" in the Little Snowballz line is ready to stitch, and I also have the cross stitch version of the Habitat for Humanity card design prepped as well. I am leaning toward that design a little more, what with the last two releases being Little Snowballz.

Today was also spent charting other new designs. I have a new Flakey Friends design almost finished and ready to slip into the rotation, and thumbnails for a few 2010 charts were scanned and colors selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!