Wednesday, December 9, 2009

-30 Windchills & Hockey Games

Been inside all day because outside isn't an option!

Lots of snow, but the wind is the issue now.

It has been a fairly productive day. Played awhile in colourlovers.com and came up with the palette for next week's challenge.

Sprout
Color by COLOURlovers

Caught up with friends I haven't spoken with in some time and prepared for final exams next week. I am very ready for the semester to be over with. It has been crunch time this last week, week and a half. While I am ready to finish these classes up, I do have to say that it has been a wonderful experience so far, and I no longer question if I made the right choice in returning to school.

Time to watch the last period of my Wild game and see if I can't put down a few more stitches before I find flannel and incense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!