Thursday, March 12, 2015

Daily 39 & Bits O Gold

It has been a very busy day.  I almost didn't get to the daily stitching, but had, fortunately, started this last night-- at least pinned together. So of course, it was sitting on my side table all of today whispering to me.  Picked it up and started digging into it and here it is!  

I used cotton and sheer scarf scraps, and I also added some of the fringe from a table place mat that I had recycled.  Stitched a bit (okay a lot!) and sprinkled in a few beads.








Continuing my work on The Garden Gate, and while I had originally thought to bead portions of this, I decided to add a few pops of metallic gold.  It needed something as it was stitching rather flat.


Lots of designing going on right now, too. Hope to have some scans in upcoming days to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!