Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Continued work on A Garden For Sissy. The jobelan I am stitching on has more of a light sage-y green in it than what is showing up in these images. The sun wasn't quite right through my window when I snapped them.  I am hoping to have this model wrapped up by the weekend. It's been such a joy to work through. 





I now have five different clubs I am offering for stitchers.  It's pretty exciting and little daunting at the same time, but I wanted to do something that people could participate in that would not necessarily conflict with the designs that are being distributed to shops. I have had so much fun with the Cross Stitch Club over the years, and I look forward to creating for the other clubs as well. Making my push for doing what I love full time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!